Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,852 (€1,666) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)