Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,962 (€374) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)