Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,290 (136,534 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨24,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)