Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20648 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,085 (150,552 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)