Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,434 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,500 (€418) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)