Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,302 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,110 (€427) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (43 minutes ago)