Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20281 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,578 (126,115 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)