Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19588 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,892 (116,870 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)