Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20761 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,407 (74,214 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)