Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.170 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,436 (2,390 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (25 minutes ago)