Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.257 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,907 (2,350 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (about 1 hour ago)