Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.247 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,295 (1,989 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)