Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.682 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,162 (10,935 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨183,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)