Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.092 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,703 (9,790 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨160,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)