Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.523 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,116 (10,969 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨178,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)