Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.259 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,996 (727 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (43 minutes ago)