Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.072 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,061 (1,419 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)