Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.483 INR / TMT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,635 (1,932 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)