Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,419 (¥23,294) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)