Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,447 (¥42,658) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)