Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨322,685 (CH$3,044,124) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨308,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)