Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10683 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,726 (CH$334,404) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (43 minutes ago)