Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09917 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,277 (CH$194,388) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)