Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10522 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨308,710 (CH$2,933,907) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨294,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)