Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 372%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,339 (€415) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)