Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06067 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨337,480 (5,562,105 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨300,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)