Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05720 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,108 (683,753 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)