Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨382,667 (6,623,101 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨329,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)