Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05540 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,291 (438,447 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)