Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,605 (391,200 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)