Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05573 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,209 (649,710 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)