Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,450 (﷼ 6,512,961) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)