Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,341 (﷼ 11,479,154) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)