Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.793 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,077 (1,588 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (about 1 hour ago)