Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.246 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨71,183 (3,901 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)