Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20185 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,522 (81,852 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)