Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.996 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,314 (Dinar 663) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)