Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.652 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 115% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,280 (Dinar 417) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (29 minutes ago)