Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.514 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,237 (Dinar 1,773) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨137,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)