Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.244 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,201 (Dinar 371) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)