Cost of living in Apia, Samoa vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.923 INR / WST
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨299,769 (10,736 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨209,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)