Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06104 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨725,116 (₩11,879,391) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨424,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)