Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05656 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,297 (₩482,649) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (31 minutes ago)