Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06204 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,446 (₩942,073) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)