Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06326 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨703,459 (₩11,120,953) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨458,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)