Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06405 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨744,195 (₩11,618,581) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨479,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (32 minutes ago)