Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10049 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,843 (CH$197,470) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)