Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,341 (Php9,454) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)