Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨265,251 (Php207,173) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨251,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)