Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.295 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,373 (Php9,555) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (36 minutes ago)