Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,135 (Php25,019) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (32 minutes ago)