Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,355 (Php11,843) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)