Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.474 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨29,328 (2,556TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)