Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02121 INR / MGA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,158 (1,186,198 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)