Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.332 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,905 (1,140TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)