Cost of living comparison between Anshan, China and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.887 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,125 (元2,137) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)