Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,286 (₩276,691) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)