Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06057 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,043 (₩496,036) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)