Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05808 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,984 (₩223,542) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)