Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.867 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,269 (1,142TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)