Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.457 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨78,227 (5,813TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)