Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,099 (€421) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)