Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06319 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨71,011 (₩1,123,812) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 3 hours ago)