Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨75,160 (R$ 4,224) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)