Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,061 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (34 minutes ago)