Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.682 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,437 (R$ 1,133) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)