Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,333 (R$ 4,527) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)