Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨24,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,569 (﷼ 12,327,674) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)