Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,912 (﷼ 11,871,694) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)