Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.996 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,486 (Dinar 401) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (30 minutes ago)