Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.635 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,856 (Dinar 157) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)