Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.970 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,715 (Dinar 239) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)