Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.176 INR / JOD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,382 (Dinar 3,206) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨224,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)