Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23 (Bs 40,781) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)