Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,199 (€221) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)