Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,336 (107,693 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)