Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20318 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,490 (381,396 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)