Cost of living comparison between Almaty, Kazakhstan and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20099 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,252 (55,983 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)