Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,442 (€349) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)