Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,010 (€2,262) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)