Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.572 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,079 (€2,112) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)