Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,660 (€165) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)