Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,178 (€452) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (37 minutes ago)