Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,555 (€426) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)