Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.631 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,806 (E£ 2,976) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (42 minutes ago)