Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,290 (E£ 4,225) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)