Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12526 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 48% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,746 (77,804 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (34 minutes ago)