Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,520 (€455) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)