Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,230 (€2,247) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨143,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)