Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,748 (€519) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)