Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.455 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨31,789 (2,775TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)