Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.262 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨467,664 (﷼ 24,279) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨279,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)