Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.440 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 67% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,338 (﷼ 1,797) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)