Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.613 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,266 (E£ 6,716) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (35 minutes ago)