Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.694 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,173 (E£ 6,273) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)