Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.996 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,940 (E£ 6,241) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (40 minutes ago)