Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.820 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,950 (681 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)