Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.635 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,326 (968 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (44 minutes ago)