Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06048 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,935 (131,203 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,100 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)