Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,153 (720,785 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)