Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05998 INR / IQD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,820 (130,392 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,800 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)