Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.553 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,877 (Dirham 1,816) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (35 minutes ago)