Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.490 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,889 (Dirham 1,880) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)