Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.728 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨482,742 (Dirham 24,470) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨381,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)