Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,636 (Dirham 1,275) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)