Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,787 (¥57,624) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)