Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,101 (¥298,491) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨157,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)