Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.593 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,811 (¥28,339) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)