Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,724 (¥291,749) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨162,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)