Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,246 (¥287,808) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨160,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)