Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,072 (¥57,151) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)